- unclogging pores while delivering deep soothing moisturizing
- oily skin but suitable for normal skin
- brighten sun-damaged skin and protect with a natural UV-barrier
- reverse hyperpigmentation
- No Palm Oil – because there’s no such thing as sustainable palm oil
- No Parabens or fake fragrances just natural essential oils and herbal infusions
- 100% Irish beef tallow from Westport butchers
- Cold process: slow and steady hand-made process
- Ingredients Sourced sustainably from Irish companies
100% Saponified: Coconut Oil*/ Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) extract, Aqua/ Foeniculum vulgare extract, Glycyrrhiza galbra (Liquorice) extract, Olive Oil*/ Grass-fed Beef Tallow*/ Almond Oil*/ Castol Oil*/ Forniculum vulgare, Pimpinela anisum (Aniseed) Oils/ Kaolin Clay / Activated Charcoal / Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) & Cedrus atlantica bark (Cedarwood) Oils/ Cornstach*/ Glycerine (naturally ocurring)/**D-limonele, alpha-pinene, trans-anethole in Essential Oils**/ *96.6% Organic.
- Weight approximately between 125 g and 130 g each. The size of the bars might slightly vary as they are handmade in small batches towards the best quality.
- Colour might be slightly different from the picture.
There are no reviews yet.