- reinforces hair roots and strengthens shafts
- stimulate hair growth (selenium and cysteine)
- rejuvenates your hair by adding sheen
- address itchy scalp and illnesses like Eczema, Psoriasis and dandruff
- No Palm Oil – because there’s no such thing as sustainable palm oil.
- No Parabens or fake fragrances just natural essential oils and herbal infusions with organic horsetail I forage myself.
- organic goats milk and raw – when we can get it from the neighbour.
- Cold process means slow, steady, and handmade.
- Ingredients are Sourced sustainably from Irish companies.
100% Saponified: Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract, Olive Oil*/ Fresh goat’s milk*/ Castor Oil*/ Cocoa Butter*/ Coconut Oil*/ Babassu Oil*/ Rosmarinus officinalis extract, Aqua/ Almond Oil*/ Apricot kernel Oil*/ Shea Butter*/ Beeswax/ Mentha piperita (Peppermint) & Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oils/ Glycerine (naturally ocurring)/ **L-menthol, trans-menthone, d-limonene, Eucalyptol** in Essential Oils/ 96.6% Organic.
- Weight approximately between 125 g and 130 g each. The size of the bars might slightly vary as they are handmade in small batches towards the best quality.
- Colour might be slightly different from the picture.
Love, love, love this shampoo bar! Lathers up well and leaves my fine hair super soft and voluminous. I Will definitely order again.
Lorraine Coffey –
I was lucky enough to be gifted this beautiful product recently. As a hairdresser of 25yrs I had never tried an all Natural Shampoo bar. I have naturally curly/unruly hair and was struggling to manage it after my regular curl product was discontinued. I was amazed and really impressed by the luxurious lather and the squeaky clean feel upon rinsing and because it conditions my hair so well I now have no need for an additional styling product. I will definitely be trying to transition my clients to make the switch from plastic bottles to this healthier more sustainable Shampoo Bar.