- smooth out cellulite and decrease the fat thickness
- delay premature aging by boosting collagen production (anti-oxidants like fucoidan)
- deliver deep nourishment from nutrients found only together in grass-fed beef fat
- repair skin and increase skin flexibility (beef tallow)
- No Palm Oil – because there’s no such thing as sustainable palm oil
- No Parabens or fake fragrances just natural essential oils and herbal infusions
- 100% Grass-Fed Irish Beef Fat from Westport Butchers
- Bladderwrack seaweed sustainably hand-cut from Irish beaches
- Cold process means slow, steady, and handmade
- Ingredients Sourced sustainably from Irish companies
100% Saponified: Olive Oil*/ Coconut Oil*/ Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) extract, Aqua/ Grass fed Beef Tallow*/ Cocoa Butter*/ Castor Oil*/ Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) & Malaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oils / Montmorillorite green clay/ Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil, Cornstach*/ Fucus vesiculosus (puréé)/ Glycerine (naturally ocurring)/**Linalool, linalyl Acetate** in Essential Oils/ *96.6% Organic.
- Weight approximately between 125 g and 130 g each. The size of the bars might slightly vary as they are handmade in small batches towards the best quality.
- Colour might be slightly different from the picture.
Lorraine Coffey –
Another beautiful product from Namawe, highly luxurious lather and skin is coated in a beautiful light softness. My husband also used this soap bar helped reduce the appearance and the itch from patches of psoriasis on his legs. Would definitely recommend this product